On Call Plus Blood Glucose Monitoring System
Diabetes, being one of the most common diseases in the United States, affects the lives of over 30.3 million American adults and children. As American obesity rates increase, the number of people falling victim to diabetes increases along with it. In fact, the statistics of people with diabetes have tripled over the last 20 years.
Despite diabetes types 1 and 2 being a very common disease that is highly manageable, people still underestimate just how dangerous and potentially deadly that the disease can be if not properly managed. Without proper care and consistent monitoring, a diabetic could be in danger of facing lower-limb amputations, heart disease, kidney failure, stroke, nerve damage, urological problems, or even death after being in a diabetic coma.
Unless the diabetic remains educated and well-informed on how to properly manage their diabetes, they could potentially risk enduring any number of these serious health complications. Luckily for diabetic adults and children of all ages, there is an excellent solution to manage the disease effectively.
The clinically proven level of accuracy and easy-to-use design of the On-Call Plus Meter has helped millions of diabetics to properly manage their diabetes in an effective manner.
The many benefits and features of the On-Call Plus Meter include:
- Large meter display (35mm x 32.5mm display size)
- Plasma-equivalent result calibration
- User-friendly design and functionality
- 300 result memory capacity with date and time stamp
- 10 second resting results time
- Alternative site testing (fingertips, palm, and forearm)
- Requires 1 microliter blood sample
- Auto-shut off after 2 minutes of device inactivity or 5 seconds after removal of testing strip
- 30-55% Hematocrit range
- 85 x 54 x 20.5 mm dimensions
- Operating temperature of 41 – 113 degrees Fahrenheit
- Battery life of 1,000 tests
- Measurement range of 20-600mg/dL
- Compatible with On-Call Plus Testing Strip
- 7, 14, 30-day averaging
The On-Call Plus Blood Glucose Monitoring System is also compatible with the On-Call AppLink Bluetooth Adaptor and the On-Call Anywhere Diabetes Manager through easy-to-use USB connection. This allows users to view their accurate results on-the-go and with the convenience of downloading testing results for means of keeping record of their tests and progress.
By choosing the On-Call Plus Meter to check your blood glucose levels, you can be rest assured that you’re receiving the most accurate results and taking the proper steps for your diabetes self-management.