Accu-Chek Compact Plus Diabetes Blood Glucose Monitoring System
Diabetes, a life-long chronic disease that causes the body to break down sugar levels ineffectively, plaguing the lives of millions of people all over the world. In fact, approximately 30.3 million US adults and children have diabetes, and in the last 20 years, this number has tripled as obesity rate in America has increased.
Despite the fact that diabetes is a highly dangerous and incurable disease, it is very manageable. Through living a healthy lifestyle and regularly checking glucose levels with a blood glucose monitoring device to prevent from further complications, anyone with diabetes can live a happy, joyous life.
To check blood glucose levels regularly and with complete accuracy, the ACCU-CHEK Compact Plus Meter is the perfect solution! When you have diabetes, you want a glucose testing meter that you can trust with 100% certainty that it will provide you with accurate results.
The ACCU-CHEK Compact Plus Meter provides all-in-one convenience with a detachable lancing device and preloaded test strip drums.
The many benefits and features of the ACCU-CHEK Compact Plus Meter include:
- A bright and easy-to-read display
- A drum of 17 pre-loaded drum test strips
- Zero coding for few testing steps
- Choice of 6 different testing sites on the body
- Compatible with ACCU-CHEK data management tools
- Comfortable design with nonslip rubber grips
Manufactured in the USA, the ACCU-CHEK Compact Plus Meter is the ideal device for receiving accurate readings of the user’s blood glucose levels quickly and easily.
This blood-glucose level monitoring device offers the convenience of placing all of the tools together into one integrated system. Between the test strip cartridge, detachable landing device, no coding, and bright characters for easy, one-handed operation, you will have everything that you need with all of the convenience that one could ask for.
Other Additional Product Specifications of the ACCU-CHEK Aviva Plus Meter includes:
- Display: OLED
- Test Time: 5 Seconds
- Sample Size: 1.5 microliter
- Device Weight: Approximately 5.2 oz. with the batteries, test strip drum, and lancing device
- Memory Capacity: 500 Blood Glucose Results
- Size: 4.9" x 2.5" x 1.3"
- Battery: 2 AAA
- Battery Life: 1,000 tests
- Landing Device: ACCU-CHEL Softclix Plus